Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Tuesday Curse

At 9am I was just rolling out of bed and making my first cup of coffee.  I got an unexpected day off today, and I get to spend it all at home doing whatever I please (even if it ends up being laundry, school work, and a workout).  Unfortunately, I'd rather be at the clinic.

Um, should that be attached to my car instead of posing as a Halloween decoration in my yard?  And should one of my headlights really be sitting in my trunk?
I actually would have happily just settled for not getting a flat tire yesterday; I don't have high expectations.  Yup, I was a little wrapped up in life to mention it last week, but I had another flat tire, this time in the hub's new car.  That was 2 Tuesdays in a row.  Now it's 3 Tuesdays in a row with car problems, and this is a little more than a flat tire.

Perhaps I should consider getting to clinic any other way except via car next Tuesday.

This would also probably be a good time to mention that I have an incredible (and incredibly patient!) husband who clearly loves me very, very much.  Even if he did ask what was for dinner 5 seconds after I dragged my bumper into the yard.

Any sympathetic first collision stories to make me feel a little less lame about my recent car luck?

PS.  I really am a good driver!  I've never had so much as a flat tire or even a fender bender until 2 weeks ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment