Monday, February 20, 2012

Whirliwind- with an extra i

I capped off the weekend with a 5 mile run early this AM before I had to rush off to start another work week.  I really chose running over sleep; who have I become?!

It was a busy weekend, but I did manage to get in no less than 2 hours of napping each day.  Now that sounds more like me.

Friday was a hardcore cleaning fest while the hubs was entertaining a few friends that were in town for a hockey tournament.  It mostly involved our bedroom, since my pile of "shoes I wore this week" looked like this:
And this pair too, since we're totally unsanitary and put shoes and sweaty socks on the bed.
Saturday was a whirlwind day including ice hockey spectating, family time, an epic 3 hour nap followed by a 3 hour run, and some majoring feasting and fun at Dave and Buster's to cap off the night.

It should also be shown here that I don't totally live in athletic shoes and attire.  I prettied it up for the D&B dinner with the hub's coworkers.
Sunday would have brought more spectating, but we had both the game time and location wrong, so we went grocery shopping at Target at 9am instead.

We later headed to the auto show downtown, where I began drooling over the post-graduation car possibilities.  I've seriously lusting over the CRV right now.  I kind of didn't want to get out of the floor model... like at all.  But they told me I couldn't take it home with me.  Bummer.
Just one-more-thing to look forward to post graduation in... only about 10 more weeks!!!

Oh and I did I emphasize that I ran 5 miles?  Because I did, twice!  I actually wanted 7 this AM but I didn't get out of bed fast enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment