Friday, May 17, 2013

Gelato for dinner?

I love my kiddos, but I can't stop thinking about only having 12 work days before the school year is over.  That marks the start of my summer break and time for a huge 18 day vacation.  It would be (will be?) hard working in any other PT setting after enjoying the perks of a school-based position.

For now though, I'm just trying to enjoy the weekend.  The hubs is away for a few, so things are a little different around here.  Friday evening will definitely include watching the Penguins game, and it may also include any or all of the following...

  • Eating gelato and kettle corn for dinner
  • Staying on the couch for hours at a time
  • Online shopping for said vacation
  • Watching TLC wedding shows
  • Reading blogs
  • Doing absolutely nothing productive
  • Eating more gelato
Sounds like a perfect Friday night to me!

How are you spending your Friday night?

Your idea of a perfect Friday night?

PS. I don't really eat gelato for dinner.  Gelato was just my appetizer.  Dinner was this monster-sized seafood stuffed portabella.  Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment