For now though, I'm just trying to enjoy the weekend. The hubs is away for a few, so things are a little different around here. Friday evening will definitely include watching the Penguins game, and it may also include any or all of the following...
- Eating gelato and kettle corn for dinner
- Staying on the couch for hours at a time
- Online shopping for said vacation
- Watching TLC wedding shows
- Reading blogs
- Doing absolutely nothing productive
- Eating more gelato
Sounds like a perfect Friday night to me!
How are you spending your Friday night?
Your idea of a perfect Friday night?
PS. I don't really eat gelato for dinner. Gelato was just my appetizer. Dinner was this monster-sized seafood stuffed portabella. Yum.