Monday, January 9, 2012

Cheesefest

I've been home for two hours and have accomplished exactly 3 things:
1. Took my shoes off.
2. Heated up some chicken burgers.
3. Got sucked into the fabulously-cringeworthy Bachelor drama.

And I can feel ok about my lazy evening because I actually did drag my bum out of bed and get a workout in before leaving for clinic this morning.  Despite the fact that I feel so good after an AM sweat sesh, I have the hardest time making myself do it.  It's not that I don't want to work out, it's just that I don't want to get out of my warm soft cozy bed!  This bed, which is totally worth posting a pic of on a weekly basis.  FYI- If you got us a wedding git of money- you helped put this lovely piece of amazingness in our bedroom.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Speaking of weddings and such, I was asked today how young I was when I got engaged and then married.  21 and 22 respectively sounded so young saying them out loud, hah.  When it's right it's right though, and I hope every good person finds someone that makes them as happy as I am with the hubs.  Cue the cheesefest!


Question of the Day: Assuming you were single, would you ever go on the Bachelor/Bachelorette as the leading lady/gentleman?  As one of the contestants?

No comments:

Post a Comment