Friday, June 24, 2011

Cookies fix everything

Let's just be honest and get this out of the way: I had a really stinky Friday.  I feel like I'm coming down with "something" and just nothing was working in my favor today.  When I got to my car after work I kind of just wanted to sit there and cry in the clinic parking lot.  Instead of crying though, I called the hubs who agreed to pick up dinner on his way home.  I was home in my sweats and eating dinner on the couch as fast as I could manage.  I haven't left the couch yet and not sure that I have any intention of ever doing so.  Especially after eating that raspberry cheesecake cookie; my hubs knows just how to make me smile after a rough day- hugs and cookies! 

With that out of the way, and today considered over as far as I'm concerned... let's think happier thoughts.

Since my camera battery died shortly after arriving in National Harbor a couple weeks ago, I was anxiously waiting for someone to post pictures of the foundation gala dinner.  Aha, they're slowly appearing!  Thanks Lauren.

Enjoy your weekends readers.  I'll be spending mine working and studying but pretending neither work nor studying actually exist...

No comments:

Post a Comment