Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Guilt

I spend my Wednesday afternoons doing aquatic therapy; seeing my patients in a 92 degree pool at the swanky wellness center.  It's not too shabby as far as jobs go, but it also makes me stink like a bucket of chlorine for no less than 48.5934 hours.  So a shower is necessary asap before I make the hour-ish drive home, and I always ends up in shorts and a running tank rather than putting work clothes back on.

Where am I going with this?  I made a Target run around 9ish to pick up some necessities.  I was eyeing up the fancy little Halloween hand towels when a middle-aged woman clearly fresh from the gym, sweat still intact, laughed and said, "I'm glad I'm not the only that still stops to shop even right after working out!"

Um, confession, I didn't work out today.  And boy did she make me feel guilty!!

Off to do a few push-ups before bed so I can stop feeling like such a poser in my workout gear!

My favorite way to push up!
It's not that my low back is sagging, it's just that my backend really does stick out that much further.  The scapular winging on the other hand... oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment