Sunday, October 2, 2011

Setting up Camp

Looking for sure fire proof that you are getting old(er)? 
Include a high school reunion in your Saturday night plans.  Let's just clarify now though that I have only been out of high school for 9 years and 8 months.  It's the old-man-hubs that graduated more than 10 years ago.  Just saying.

I was kind of excited for a good reason to bring out some of the new fall clothes I have lustfully been staring at in my closet for 2 months!  In true Abby fashion though, I totally missed out on taking a pic of us all dressed up.

Just this one this AM... my sweater dress airing out in hopes that the cigarette smell goes away on it's own, yuck! 
And now it's Sunday, and I woke up with a nasty case of sinusitis (and hopefully that's all it is!).  So I put on my game day sweats....
And set up camp on my couch, with all the sick Sunday afternoon necessities.
PS- The 5 miles around the lake on this chilly Autumn afternoon obviously not happening secondary to not being able to breathe out of my nose :(

No comments:

Post a Comment