Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pumpkins, Bananas, Cinnamon Oh My!

Workout: 30 minutes on the elliptical, hip and core strengthening on the physioball, pushups x20... all while taking in some good Sunday afternoon football!

There is a lot to love about weekends.  One of my favorite things to love is the extra time to make a nice breakfast.  ie. something fancier than a Clif bar eaten in my car while driving.

Today's super-amazing breakfast started with a frying pan and a little margarine.  Next was a banana sliced into thin discs.  Stirred that a little before adding pumpkin pie spice and a little cinnamon sugar.
Mixed all of that up and kind of mushed it a little while it sizzled away.  It wasn't as pretty anymore, but it smelled simply amazing.  It's unfortunate for you that this blog isn't scratch-and-sniff!
Next, I toasted 2 Eggo Pumpkin Spice frozen waffles.  I may have done a little happy dance after laying my eyes on those at Target last night.  Obviously my life was not complete before discovering those little gems.
Layer the banana mush between the waffles, serve with chocolate milk, and enjoy the little party on your tongue.
Just to be safe, I should probably buy an extra freezer to stock with pumpkin waffles... enough to last me at least part way to next fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment