Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Mud and Cupcakes

Well I suppose I've now arrived!  My writing and journaling has evolved a long way from a little pink locked diary under my mattress to my new leap into the blogosphere.  I'm up for exploring a new outlet, and hopefully this is it.

I make no promises for what I'll end up writing about here, and I'll make no claims of being predictable.  I like working out as much as I love eating cupcakes, which is a spectacular combination in my opinion.  I love my coffee to keep me awake (especially that White Mint Condition Mocha from Caribou today, yum...) as much as I love to curl up on my couch to nap under a pile of blankets.  I know how to bake and crochet, but I can give a man a run for his money with a hand tool.  I like my frilly dresses as much as I love my old ratty sweats, and the color pink as much as I love mud, dancing as much as a night in, and love my husband more than everything else in the world combined.  And don't be surprised if I talk about all of that on any given day.

Off to hit the elliptical... because eating ice cream on the couch during the Biggest Loser finale just seems wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment