Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Coupons for everyone!

My family all love one another a lot.  If you ever saw us interacting though, you might wonder how we actually feel about one another.  We're loud, we talk with our hands (and sometimes our entire body), there are a LOT of us, and did I mention we're loud?  Blame it on the Italian blood.

My oldest-younger sister and I still interact like we're 10 years old, though I think we inflict less bodily harm than we did back then, or at least we try. 
The boys show how much they love one another by sitting on one another.  Smallest child always on the bottom of the pile of course...
But the girls will usually come in to show them who is really boss...




And when someone makes a bad life decision, we're always right there to give them the big thumbs down...



The hubs fits in well, and certainly does his fair share of instigating, but sometimes he hides.  I think his ears are still adjusting to our volume...




And just for comedy's sake.  This little cousin opened his gift card and exclaimed "Look mom!  I got a 10% off coupon!!!", with the most excitement the kid could muster.  If gifting were only that easy; coupons for everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment