Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year +2

We rang in the new year much like the last.  No limos, no party dresses, no cover charge, no fancy ball drop, no fireworks at midnight.  Last year we even had no working toilet, but that's a story for another day.  Last year we also had snow to our knees, but we had to settle for rain this year.

We spent new years at the hubs's friend's cabin in the mountains with 15 or so of our closest acquaintances.  I know the hubs took some pictures after we arrived, but I was having too much fun relaxing and eating enough junk food to prepare me for any unexpected hibernations to bother with my camera.  Sweat pants, little sleep, and no shower doesn't make for my most flattering appearance anyways.

I'm excited for the start of a new year... with no resolutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment