Thursday, January 6, 2011

To prove to dad I'm not a fool

I should start by expressing my deepest, most profound apologies to the entire half of the room that appeared thoroughly disappointed when I walked in with all of my hair this morning.  Apparently asking for salon recs made my own friends believe I actually intended to do something with those recs in a timely manner.  You would think they would know my flaws better by now.  Maybe next week. 
Back to school today.  I think I had the fist day jitters, which really shouldn't happen when you've completed more college semesters than you have fingers.  Would it be beneficial to have 15 fingers anyways?

Nerd alert.  I even got out my new school bag, folders, and binders last night (thanks hubs for the presents!).  I laid them out on my bed with all the other necessities, just to be sure I didn't forget anything important.

No really, I did.
What I did forget though... was to remind the hubs we were carpooling this morning... until I was halfway ready and he was still in bed.  Oops.  Though I now know his secret: it doesn't really take him an hour to shower; he can do it in 10 minutes.  Busted!

He'll be "happy" to know he doesn't have to chauffeur carpool with me tomorrow.  This lucky lady gets an early weekend starting..... now.

No comments:

Post a Comment