Friday, June 15, 2012

Chocolate Peanut Butter.... surprise

The best study fuel is obviously that made of chocolate and stuffed with peanut butter.  I saw a picture of these sweet little treats on Pinterest and knew I needed to make immediately.  Literally, I carried my Ipad straight from the couch to the kitchen and got to work within seconds of seeing a picture.
My study fuel, and sub-par photography skills.
They are heavenly.  So heavenly that I sent more than a dozen to work with the hubs and tried to pawn them off on my family that stopped over to visit.  I could have eaten all 36 cookies myself, in a day, without even trying.

I found the amazing recipe HERE, and surprisingly made very few changes.  I used Dark Chocolate peanut butter in the chocolate dough and chunky JIF in the filling instead of the creamy.  That was the only change, and they're incredibly tasty.

17 days and counting left to study for my board exam... I think I need about 17 more batches of these cookies...

2 comments:

  1. Mmm, those sound delicious! Was it tricky to put together the cookies? I've never tried the method described in the recipe.

    Good luck studying, I'm sure you'll do fine on your exam, everything is still so fresh in your mind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was actually really easy, which surprised me. I was expecting it to all fall apart while they baked.

      Delete