Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sometimes you "have to" shop

With the holidays in the past and major vacation booking in the near future... I've been purposefully avoiding all the after-Christmas sales.  Then I stopped at Dick's Sporting Goods to pick up just lifting gloves, because callouses are not cute on me.  Just gloves, that's all I needed, and I found a nice Nike pair for $15.

A half an hour and a bit more money later though, I left with my fair share of running clothes for 1/3 of their original prices.  There were racks and racks of shorts, tanks, and tees under $10.  So shop I did!
Columbia rain jacket, UA thermal hoodie, 6 UA tanks, and 3 pairs of shorts = vanity motivation
Though I didn't pick any up, they also had Nike Tempos, dri-fit tees, and running skirts for a steal.  For the prices, I was surprised how much there was to pick from.  If you need some cute new duds to sweat in, Dick's is the place right now!

Now someone hide my wallet... this girl can't resist cute cheap gym clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment