Monday, March 14, 2011

Oh Baby!

"The Big Excitement" I talked about arrived at 8:22 this morning!
My sister-in-law (my brother's wife) gave birth to a beautiful little bundle of cuteness.  6 pounds 15 ounces, and they named him Jason Michael.

I conveniently had the day off, and the hubs decided he should have the day off too.  So we made our way over to the hospital so I could rock back and forth and cuddle the little nugget.  I've settled for borrowing other people's children instead of having my own for now, so I never miss a chance!

All that cuteness makes me hungry, so we followed that up with a lunch date at one of our favorite restaurants that we never go to.  We actually had our wedding reception there, partially because we love the food and partially because we couldn't find another available hall that would hold my larger than life family!   The hubs had a chicken parm sandwich; I ordered an entire large Italian chicken pizza.  Ok, so really I just ordered it so I wouldn't have to cook dinner tonight.  Guilty.  Perfectly satiated, but guilty.

No comments:

Post a Comment