Monday, February 21, 2011

Dear Mother Nature

Dear Mother Nature,

I don't suppose you had anything to do with the snow that has been consistently falling since well before I left work 5 hours ago.  I also don't speculate that you had anything to do with the snow covering the roads that resulted in me accelerating through the stop sign at the bottom of the neighborhood in hopes of getting enough speed to make it up the hill and home safely.  Though I should probably take a moment to thank all of my neighbors that weren't home at 5pm because I almost certainly would have hit every one of their cars on the street as I fishtailed my "little engine that could" up that hill!

For future reference, I would very much like a little more February weather like this:
And a little less like this:

Much love, hugs and kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment