Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day One

Is it possible to almost fail a challenge before it's even begun?  I almost did, plus 1 hour.  I've jumped on board with Mandy over at Big City! Baby for a February challenge, aptly named 28 Days of Blogging.

Here's the deal- post every-single-day during the month of February.  That's 28 days, 28 posts (or more just for fun), and lots of great blogging going on!  Make it a long one, short one, pictures, a sentence, just smack your forehead off the keyboard a few times.  Whatever you please, no need to be fancy, just post something every day.

I'm taking the challenge in hopes of kind of getting in a blogging groove.  Care to join me?  If you posted today your already took step 1 of 28- how easy is that?  If you do- leave a comment and let me know so I can follow along!

And as will probably be the theme for the week.... Go Steelers!

1 comment: