Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A little irresponsible

I have a lot of days 'off' this semester, which leaves me with a lot of days for to be irresponsible and unproductive.

The smart choice for today would have been to finish the laundry and then study for my upcoming midterms and work on the half dozen school and clinical projects I'm in the midst of.

We all know that didn't happen, of course. 

Instead, I made myself this delicious (late) breakfast of an over-hard egg and polenta with cheese.  I've never had polenta before, but I kind of loved it and think I'll make more with dinner.  It's not very impressive to look at but sooooo yummy.
Then I decided today was the perfect time to make use of my JoAnn's purchase.  The yellow was even called "Pittsburgh Yellow"!
I turned that, into this.
A 6'+ scarf in the most lovely of color combinations.
No doubt I'll be rocking this out... pretty much constantly... until Sunday!

And no, I don't really know how to crochet, but I like to pretend I can.  Just don't put a pattern in front of me because I wouldn't have a clue what to do with it. 

Black + Yellow, Black + Yellow... the schoolwork will always still be there tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment