Thursday, February 24, 2011

My motivator.

I require about 8 hours of sleep per night.  My class starts in less than 8 hours.  I'm not math genius, but something tells me I am going to be short on sleep.  Tomorrow is Friday though, and really, silly things like sleep don't matter on Fridays!  Tomorrow is also February 25th already, which means I'm almost to the end of my February posting challenge.  Sorry if I've been boring some days; don't worry, you can say it.  Hopefully it's got me into a nice habit though, so I can post as often as I have something to say.  Which the hubs would probably say is constantly, and increases when he's busy dong something else!

Speaking of the hubs, and the million and one reasons why I love him.

We have a lot of fun together.
Our weirdness kind of balances out between the two of us.
We both love to travel to fun new places.
And he cleans up pretty nice.
And I tricked him into marrying me am lucky enough to be married to him.

So why am I getting all mushy-gushy tonight?  Well, mostly because I can, but also because the hubs has become a great motivator for me!  Up until now, I've always been the athlete, while the hubs has been the supportive bf/fiance/hubs.  He would work out some, but I was always nagging pushing him to do more.  Things have change lately though, and the tables may even be turning a bit.  He is still working hard at his Biggest Loser competition, and he is totally kicking some butt!

Seeing him rock out the exercise and nutrition changes has put a major guilt/motivator on me!  I am so ridiculously proud of him!  We may not look like we did when we started dating (7+ years ago), but we're on the way.
 Now if only I could figure out how to look 19 years old now and forever as well; I would be ok with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment