Sunday, February 13, 2011

The sweetest dreams

It's going to be one of those kind of weeks.  But I'm not going to let 3 midterms, a group paper/presentation, and an assignment stand in the way of 28 Days of Blogging

I've had some plans up my sleeve to take the hubs to a few new (to us) places recently in honor of Valentine's Day.  He was a big fan of Murray Avenue Grill, but any good dinner could be overshadowed by the amazing post-dinner deliciousness across the street.

We've officially had our first do it yourself FroYo experience, and it-was-amazing.  Nevermind the fact that I had to dig in on the walk back to the car, even though it was so cold outside that I couldn't even feel my fingers.  Unfortunately, that also means it was long gone before my fingers warmed up enough to function a camera.  Suffice to say, it was amazing.  And the Post-Gazette took a lovely picture for me.
Now I'm just itching to find out when they are opening their new location.  Hopefully, very very very soon because it will only be a short block from my building on campus.  FroYo for lunch everyday?  Yes please.  It's healthy as long as I put fruit on top, right?

And with 12 flavors to choose from, and toppings I couldn't pronounce... I should probably go back daily for the rest of my life in order to sufficiently taste test every possible flavor combination.

Yesterday: Irish Mint yogurt, New York Cheesecake Yogurt, and Raspberry Yogurt topped with graham cracker crumbs, coconut, yogurt chips, white chocolate chips, strawberries, bite size cheesecake pieces, caramel syrup, and whipped cream.

... off to bed to dream sweet dreams of froyo and berries and caramel with a cherry on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment