Saturday, February 19, 2011

So when...?

Today was no yesterday, but the weather was still gorgeous.  I'll settle for cropped sweats and a fleece in February.  I think we were buried under a few feet of snow and without electricity somewhere around this time last year.

I had a lot of fun with the fam this afternoon celebrating my Mam's birthday.  I made everyone else jealous by bringing my grandma one of these as her present.
Prantl's Burnt Almond Torte, all wrapped up in a bow.  That's not her's.  She left her's in the box so she could take it home and have it all for herself later.

I then spent most of my day sitting on the floor and eating pretend pizza and cake with my favorite little boy.  We also rocked Alvin the Chipmunk to sleep exactly 485 times, and then put him to bed in a plastic microwave.  Then we turned the Disney Princess nightlight on and off 101 times and pretended we were airplanes.  Clearly, we had some serious business to take care of.
Unfortunately, that wasn't today either, but that is us.  Can you tell I forgot my camera?

I love to play with other people's kids and then send them home.  Surprisingly I only had to field the "So when are you going to have your first?" question once!  I do still have 14 months until graduation.  You do the math.

No comments:

Post a Comment