Friday, February 18, 2011

It's all Greek to me.

Remember the little Greek place that just opened by my house.
 I called yesterday and made Friday night reservations for me and the hubs.  Since I spent Valentine's Day studying, I figured we deserved a nice little romantic dinner.

I had read through lots of reviews online, and all of them said the same thing.  Amazing food, amazing service, really tiny seating area with a really long wait.  I'm too indecisive to ever make reservations, but I bucked the trend and did for tonight. 

This would have been fab... had they not somehow lost our reservation.  They were turning a lot of people away, so we were very happy with how they handled our disappearing reservation.  They brought us out some apps on the house and we were at a table in less than 30 minutes with many apologies.

Everything was just blissfully wonderful from there.  From the apps to the Moussaka to the dessert (the service and atmosphere too!), everything was amazing.  It was wonderful enough that there may be a whole other post about just that... and we'll be making reservations again very soon!  This time though, I'll probably double check them day of!

We told the sweet young manager girl that she set a new bar above the local Greek Food Festival!  If you're in Pittsburgh... Mediterrano on Babcock Blvd- HIGHLY recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment